Freelance Search Evaluation Task (Remote)
This position involves using a web-based tool to evaluate the quality of advertisements and other related data. You must have a strong English language understanding. You will judge ads, visit web pages, annotate data, and answer questions about your findings.
By joining this project, you’ll not only help make a better user experience but also have the opportunity to work on other projects at the forefront of artificial intelligence for the world’s largest technology companies.
You will annotate data within a variety of tasks to improve the search, quality, and overall functions of an image-based platform.
Tasks are sent out as soon as they become available. No action is needed until you receive a task invite.
Project work is ongoing with no set schedule of task availability.
– Italian speaker currently living in Italy
– Be fluent in written and verbal comprehension skills in English
– Have an active account on an image-based platform
Other things you need to know:
– All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam
You directly help to improve the quality and credibility of information that millions of people see. Be a Contributor!
What to expect when you register:
1. Create an Appen Account
2. Choose Italian (Italy) as your primary language
3. Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
4. Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
5. Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
6. Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Modalità di lavoro: In remoto