Full-Time Sales Engineer – Tecnico Commerciale
Helitune Srl, is the Italian commercial branch of British Group CMG Ltd, leader in the Condition Monitoring, Vibration Detection & Analysis sectors for Power Generation and Industrial Applications.
The Sales Engineer will report directly to the General Manager in Italy and will liaise regularly with other sales personnel and colleagues from other departments of the Group in UK.
Sales Engineer Main Job Responsibilities:
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in the designated region
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• To manage the enquiry review process to prepare, progress and respond to tender responses and quotations in a timely manner to meet and exceed agreed KPIs
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts, Recording and maintaining Client contact data
• Analysing costs and sales
• Prepares sales engineering reports
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
• Determining improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications.
• Complying with state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and anticipating future legislation.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, etc.
• Contributing to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
• Assuming co-responsibility for management and maintenance of all Helitune SRL Quality & EHS Management System Approvals (ISO9001, etc.), including the development of appropriate procedures and processes to conform to the Group standard.
• Cooperating with General Manager to rule the Company Operative Site both under administrative and logistic aspects
Sales Engineer working hours
The Sale Engineer will usually split the working time between the office and visiting clients. The normal working hours will be 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday in agreement with the Italian National Commercial Labour Contract to which refers for terms and conditions.
The Sales Engineer can be called to plan, prepare, set up and attend exhibitions and conferences as appropriate. Trips abroad to visit the Group HQ are also likely. The Sale Engineer should be willing to travel regularly within Italy and sometimes abroad.
Sales Engineer Qualifications / Skills
• Problem solving, good verbal communication skill,
• A solid technical background, Product knowledge, technical understanding
• Ability to learn Product development, Innovation, Selling to customer needs
• Computer skills, MS Office, Teams
• Presentation skills
• Sound judgement and good business sense
• Strongly motivated, Teamworking ability
• Ability to quickly build relationships with Clients
• Italian and English languages with excellent knowledge of both spoken and understanding of English.
• A full driver’s license
• Passport required.
• Magistral University technical degree (Electronic, Telecommunication, Degree in management engineering) with knowledge in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
What we offer
• Salary and working level commensurate with skills and experience.
• System of bonuses and rewards linked to the achievement of objectives and results.
• Coaching training.
• Benefits such as car, pc, tablet, phone
• Dynamic context in continuous growth.
• Expected start date: 15/02/2022
• Employment contract: Full time, Permanent contract
Initially, the Sale Engineer will be expected to gain experience in assigned field, develop product/service knowledge, and build his reputation in technical sales.
To advance, the Sale Engineer must produce results – through sales and by breaking into new markets. The Sale Engineer is expected to continually enhance the expertise through relevant training courses.