Full-Time Rappresentante del Servizio Clienti
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Italian Customer Advisor to work in Athens, Greece.
Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire professional experience, and enjoy the amazing city of Athens?
Want to make use of your language and technology skills?
Join one of the top BPO companies in Athens. Our client is a global leader and one of the biggest companies in Greece. Your mission as a customer support agent is to support their activities offering the best quality service to their customers while working with prestigious worldwide brands.
Your Role as a Customer Advisor:
Represent a worldwide brand;
• Integrate a multicultural environment;
• Develop customer relationships and grant the best experience for the customer;
• Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training;
• Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
Requirements for the Customer Technical Advisor:
• Fluency in Italian (C2 Level or Native);
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• Typing Speed: 25 words per minute;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts;
• Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good listening and empathy skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Team spirit and flexibility
• Paid travel Expenses; (yearly for 2 ways to your home country)
• Accommodation in a hotel for the first 14 days, while at the same time there will be a company looking for a house according to your expectations;
• Renewable contract of 12 months;
• Health Coverage AND Private Health Care;
• Attractive Salary with performance bonus;
• Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a week;
• Greek lessons
• Free Real Estate Agency Fee
Modalità di lavoro: Ibrida