Full-Time Director of Studies Pistoia
Director of Studies Pistoia
• Experience: 3 YEARS
• Positions: 1
• Degree Required
• Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
Details of Position
New private school of English is currently looking for a Director of Studies for our schools in Pistoia.
The roles would start in September 2022 with full training for the position beforehand.
Please use the direct link feature or our website to apply for this role.
You must be legally able to live and work in the European Union to apply for this role.
Ensure the quality of our teaching and learning for students, via management of resources and improving the didactic standards of the center.
1. Responsible for the teaching team, recruitment, training and management
2. Didactic reference point for students and staff of the school
3. Management of the school timetable and the activities offered to students
4. Management of teaching and learning quality
Qualifications needed: CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or equivalent. At least 3 years of teaching experience in communicative method.
Ability to teach English as a foreign language, ability to use in-house IT programs
– Organisation and planning
– Attention to quality
– Customer care
– Team work
– Training others
– Stress management
Experience teaching business English, Teens, and knowledge of most important exams strengthen your application.
Salary and Benefits
On Application: base salary and incentive scheme based on objectives reached per quarter.
Modalità di lavoro: In sede