Part-Time Data Collection for Italian Speakers in Italy
Video Collection for Italian Speakers in Italy
Are you creative, have a passion for photography and want to work for a leading technology provider and help train a machine learning model for automatic color neutralization?
We are looking for individuals with specific camera equipment who may be professional, semi-professional or avid enthusiasts/ hobbyists who can understand and set specific camera operations. You will be taking videos with a variety of lighting conditions, different backgrounds and will be of people and/or pets performing specific activities as outlined.
*Must have one or more of the following types of hardware and specific device models to be used for video captures:
Mirrorless/ DSLR cameras
• Sony rx100 V OR Sony ZV-1 | Capture format: LOG, HLG
• Sony A7S III | Capture format: Log (S-Log3-Cine), HLG
• Canon EOS R5 | Capture format: Log (Canon-log-3), HDR PQ (All I)
• Panasonic GH5S | Capture format: Log (Panasonic vlog), HLG internal, ProRes HQ (with Atomos Ninja 5)
• Fujifilm X-T3 or X-T4 | Capture format: Log (F-Log), HLG
• Nikon Z6 or Z7 | Capture format: Log (N-Log) & ProRes Raw (with Atomos Ninja 5)
• DJI OSMO Action 4K or DJI Pocket 2 | Capture format: HDR
• GoPro HERO8 Black | Capture format: HEVC (H. 265), standard H. 264 (AVC)
• Any DJI model | Capture format: 4K HDR
• Any model | Capture format: ProResRAW
• iPhone X OR iPhone 11 Or iPad Air | Capture format: SD
• iPhone 12 | Capture format: HDR
• iPad Pro (2021) | Capture format: HDR
Interested? To get started, please sign up using the link below.
Make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and “Continue” to complete your Profile and Unlock More Projects.
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Modalità di lavoro: In remoto