Full-Time Customer Service Representative IT/EN
Are you always the local guide, restaurant-picker and hotel connoisseur in your friend circle? Is traveling in your blood? Feels like you and Majorel should have a talk!
Is traveling what makes you talk? And on top of that, you love to help people out? Let’s combine spirits and join our team as a travel and tourism success agent!
Who we are:
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
At Majorel we serve customers accross the world. We support them at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect from their brands.
We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture. At Majorel we combine the best of people, technology and innovation to deliver real value to our clients.
We are committed and we believe in equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions are open to people with disabilities.
We ensure compliance and all prevention regulations are met, guaranteeing the care for our people’s health and safety both at our facilities and teleworking.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology.
We deliver real impact for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
• Providing superb support the way you would want to be treated during your vacation!
• Inform your customers about the products and services the project provides, and make sure this also includes their policies and processes in a friendly manner
• Be aware of current traveling destinations and holiday trends
• Evaluate problems and complaints of the callers and provide proper solutions to them (chat, e-mail, phone calls)
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Excellent language skills (at least C1) in Italian and English, both spoken and written
• Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
• Very good PC skills
• Availability to work on shifts
• Team work
• A previous experience in Customer Service or similar business is a plus (B2B)
• Starting paid training path
• Continuous improvement and product training
• Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer
• Welcoming and inclusive environment
• Shift system (from Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11 pm; festivities included)
• Work is performed in our facilities and in teleworking
• Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed for both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Modalità di lavoro: Ibrida