Full-Time Customer Service Representative – German – Milan
For an important ecommerce customer, we are looking for brilliant resources to be included as Customer Service employees. The ideal candidate has a strong orientation towards the achievement of objectives, excellent interpersonal skills and shows a propensity to manage telephone contact.
• Respond to customer requests in a professional, precise and timely manner
• Management of calls, e-mails and chats relating to Information and Complaints
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Native language skills in German or at least C1 level knowledge
• English knowledge at least B2 (written, spoken and readed)
• Nice to have: knowledge of Italian or another European language
• Good IT skills – required competence and speed in the use of tools to report interactions
• Customer orientation, problem solving skills, teamwork
• Availability to work on shifts
• Prior experience in e-commerce sector and/or the role is preferential
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible shift system
• Stable multinational company with interaction between different nationalities and cultures and the possibility of internal growth
• Modern and positive work environment
• Excellent public transport connections
• An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Majorel is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe, our #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 70 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands.
Creativity, excellence, and respect are the values that guide our work. To know more about us, please visit majorel.com and you can also follow us on our social media on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
Modalità di lavoro: Ibrida