Full-Time Customer Care Specialist
If you are native Italian with fluency in English, and you are looking for a new challenge, then join us in Lisbon 🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹
Work as a Customer Care Specialist with the most famous world wide brands!
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Customer Care Specialist to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire professional experience, and enjoy the amazing city of Lisbon?
Want to make use of your language and technology skills?
Your Role as a Customer Care Specialist:
– Process sales executive’s requests and resolve customer issues;
• Follow all rules, regulations and processes according to pricing guidelines;
• Verify in every single call Sales’ information in order to comply with the processes required;
• Address and resolve first level sales escalation;
• Follow-up daily with the Sales Executive the non-solved cases until the issue is resolved;
• Provide a professional and quality service to external customers by using strong verbal and written
• Create a genuine and customer friendly experience throughout calls and effective telephone
• Provide assistance in a helpful, accurate and timely manner while complying and staying abreast of policies, best practices and standard operating procedures while maintaining a high level of integrity.
Requirements for Customer Care Specialist:
Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
Possession of a EU valid passport;
Typing Speed: 25 words per minute;
Availability to work in rotating shifts;
Good computer skills;
Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients;
Excellent communication skills;
Good listening and empathy skills;
Good time management skills;
Team spirit and flexibility.
Cross Border Talent’s Offer:
Paid travel Expenses;
Accommodation in one of our Client’s company’s shared apartments;
Renewable contract of 12 months;
Health Coverage and Private Health Care;
Attractive Salary with performance bonus;
Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a week;
Surf classes, water sports and many more activities!
Modalità di lavoro: In sede